Saturday 15 February 2014

Assalamualaikum and hey guys! This is a little bit about me. Just read and weep! :)


Forever and always name was given Nurul Nashihah binti Mohamad but mostly people tend to call me Sihah or Seha..whatever..as long as  it is nice. Right?. I was born on the 28th of November in 1995, which means i am 19 years old now. Yeah i know  i’m getting older and older. Sigh -__- . I’m staying at Kuantan, Pahang. Its quite far from the place i am studying right now which is located at Bandar Seri Putra, Selangor. I am taking course diploma in Islamic banking. I choose KUIS because it is my last option..hehe. Thus, my brother also recommended this college for me because it is a Islamic college. And also maybe this is my destiny?? Perhaps...



For me friend is really important. Friend is the person who I would like to share my mood whenever I am happy or sad. They are always besides me. So this all my coursemates and of course my best friends! We come from different state but maybe this is our destiny. We are destined to meet each other at here, KUIS. All of us have different attitudes, different flaws for sure but all of us have something that linked all of us together which is we love to snap pictures, or what we can called as ‘selfie’. We love to ‘selfie’ during class or whenever we want to do it. Our favourite place to take pictures is during class. Grab your phone and snap! Okay now lets move! Afie and Alin is dramatically always in love with taking pictures and also they are photogenic. Whenever their pictures is taking down, the photo always look nice eventhough they are making some weird face. Fatin and Nasira is crazier with their kpop thingy. No one can beat both of them. Whenever you want to talk about Korean artist, just ask them. All the informations is at their fingertips. Whenever comes to dean’s list, everyone knows it is pointing to Mazni, Syahirah, and Aisyah. They are always come to class early  and pay attention during lecture. Nadiah is a love gamer and she love to play games whenever she is bored. For those whoever name that are not mention, I am so sorry but I just love all of you. Hope our friendship last till Jannah and may Allah ease everything for all of us. Amiinn..





 In our lives, some people need pet as their `friends’. For me, i choose cat as my pet. Cats are smart, elegant, independent and can also be very friendly if people learn to respect their privacy. I have two cats. The first cat have brownish spotted with circular black colour. Its has as soft as silk fur. I called it `momo’ because its a very cute name. I think so..hahaa. For the second cat, i don’t know how to describe its colour. So just have a look at it. It called `kiki’. Just a simple name :) . It has a soft and long fur. They like to eat fish. They sleeps during the afternoon and hunt for mice during the night.


                I love vacation!!





So these are my pictures when i was at Pulau Redang and Pulau Perhentian. This island was located at Terengganu which is near my hometown. I went there with my friends when i was in secondary school. This is the best moment ever! At there, we can swimming, snorkelling as much as we want. The view at there is really wonderful and i still can remember it very well. The blue ocean and  the waving sound make me feel calm..Subhanallah..how great the beautiful creation of Allah.


                           I love bear :)


This is my beloved stuff ever. Do you know why?. Because i can hug it when i’m going to sleep. I know that i am childish but who cares. As long as i’m happy. One of them was given by my bestfriend who is also my dearest roommate, Along for my birthday. I got it last year as my birthday present. I still remember how happy i was on that time when i received the present. I didn’t expect that i will received a present from her. A present that are valuable in my life. Thank you Along!

No comments:

Post a Comment